Week 9: My Future of My Life

Have you ever thought about your future?

Like what High School you would go to? Or what College you would go to? How about what job you will have in High School, College, or Real Life. I have thought about these things,and made a video about them! I might wanna be a teacher, actor, writer, florist, Director, artist, comedian, or singer. This video shows what I might want to be, then me making fun of myself.

While you are thinking about the things I have asked, watch my video. It tells about my future. It is a very funny video, and if you are one of the things I mentioned, please comment. If you are younger, and don’t have a job or college picked out, keep on reading. If you are having trouble finding out what job or College you are applying to, look at these links:
List of Jobs
List of Colleges

One thought on “Week 9: My Future of My Life

1. Hi Caiya,
    I love your blog it has great grammar, funny posts,and I love your theme. This is a great post ,I think you would make a great teacher ,but by the video not everyone else things so XD. You seem pretty sure of what you want to be ,but what high school and college would youy like to go to? http://rubyk6.edublogs.org go to my blog if you like!

Sincerly yours,
    Ruby